Terms & conditions
PLEASE SHOW YOUR CONFIRMATION ON ARRIVAL. We cannot guarantee entry to the venue without confirmation. Any customers booking Student tickets will need to show ID on arrival otherwise the balance for the full ticket price will be charged upon entry.
Booking & Payment:
- For the avoidance of any doubt, pre-booked tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason(s) referred to above.
- All persons entering Star Command must pay for admission, pre-book a session or bring a valid printed admission ticket or email confirmation. Admission will not be granted unless a printed voucher is given at the front desk.
- In the case of late running groups, we are unable to over-run sessions but will attempt to get late groups started as soon as possible to avoid missing game time. Should you miss the game time, the cost of the ticket is non refundable and non transferable.
- All tickets are non-transferable and cannot be re-sold without prior permission of Ultimate Recreation London LTD. If Ultimate Recreation London LTD reasonably believes that a ticket has been resold without such consent or purchased from an unauthorised source, the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from Star Command without refund or payment of compensation. Any admission tickets, or discount vouchers, purchased or obtained from ticket touts will not be valid and the holder will be refused entry or ejected from Star Command without payment of compensation. All admission prices are subject to change.
- Any offers advertised are not valid in conjunction with any other promotions, such as off-peak rates or discounts from third parties. Ultimate Recreation reserves the right to remove or refuse any offers at any time at the discretion of the management.
- Any provisional bookings made are only valid for up to 7 days after which they will be cancelled. Provisional bookings do not commit you to nor guarantee the booking and where possible we will try to give provisional bookings first refusal over a new booking.
- Once a provisional booking is made it is then the responsibility of the customer to contact the bookings office within the given time to make payment and confirm their booking. While we will attempt to contact customers ahead of booking expiry we cannot guarantee this in every case.
- Once your booking is paid for we will send full confirmation and receipt via email. Please ensure that you read this carefully as it contains all the information you will need for your booking.
- Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. They are not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Ultimate Recreation London LTD, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
On the Day:
- All persons entering Star Command are admitted subject to the following Star Command regulations. Any person who does not comply with these regulations may be removed from Star Command by either Ultimate Recreation London LTD personnel or police officers. This is without prejudice to any claim that Ultimate Recreation London LTD may have against such a person or persons arising out of their actions. Whilst inside Star Command all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Ultimate Recreation London LTD personnel or police officers.
- Ultimate Recreation London LTD reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Star Command, ban from entry to Star Command, or remove from Star Command without right to refund any person who:
- Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace;
- Is considered to be under the influence of illegal substances or alcohol.
- We cannot guarantee any availability for players that show up on the day without booking and paying in advance.
- We require all players to arrive 15 minute prior to the start time on the date of play for registration and briefing. Any players who miss their briefing will not be able to play
- You will need to watch a video briefing before your game starts. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved in taking part in the activity and follow all instructions issued by the marshal at all times to ensure the safety of the group and staff.
- Ultimate Recreation reserves the right to refuse or remove any players at any stage of the booking at the discretion of the manager. This includes under-age players, those under the influence of drugs or alcohol, anybody not adhering to the venue’s rules and regulations or for any other reason seen fit by the management.
- Ultimate Recreation holds Public Liability Insurance, however Personal Accident insurance is not included and is for your own arrangement and expense.
- All items, belongings and other property brought onto Star Command by visitors shall be at such visitor's own risk and Ultimate Recreation London LTD accepts no liability for the loss or damage to such property. Secure lockers are available upon request and subject to a nominal fee.
- Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about Star Command.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the building.
- No child or children under the age of 12 will be admitted to Star Command unless they are accompanied by an adult, who shall be 18 years or over and such child or children whilst in Star Command must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- The minimum age for laser tag is 6 years old, no child under the age of 6 will be admitted to Star command.